Our SEO process is straightforward, and relies on your input. All of our SEO plans are custom made for our clients. In this business, there is really not a one size fits all approach that will be truly beneficial.
Here's an overview of how we work:
- You contact us and we discuss your goals. We review your site, discuss your business and look at any existing SEO you have done. We discuss the keywords you want to target and talk about your budget for the campaign.
- We do a comprehensive review your site, existing rankings, competitors and the keywords we discussed. We also research additional keywords that we feel would be beneficial to target.
- We create a list of the most popular keywords for your business and determine what on and off site adjustments need to be made in order to achieve the desired rankings.
- We review our findings with you and offer our recommendations. At this point we will come up with a custom made SEO quote for your site, taking into consideration your budget, keywords and other factors.
- We begin off site optimization. Each campaign is unique, but typical components include submitting press releases for your site, generating articles and building links, buzz and traffic. This is when you will begin to see your rankings improve for your keyword terms.
- We track your progress. Once your rankings have solidified, we can then discuss an SEO maintenance plan to maintain your rankings in the search engines.
This is all transparent to you. We do not purchase rankings, but get your site optimized so that it shows up in the natural search engine rankings. Be careful of companies offering guaranteed position plans, oftentimes these are not natural search engine optimization plans for the long term growth of your business, but rather rented keywords that will disappear once you cancel your service.
In addition, we are always available for you, and happy to answer your questions. You can reach us via email, or you can pick up the phone and call us. We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and you will never be transferred or speak with someone working out of a call center. We answer our own phones and provide personalized service that you can count on.
To find out how we can help your business today, please request an SEO quote. We also offer a 12 week SEO email course. If you are the do it yourself type, or simply want a better understanding of how search engine optimization works, we invite you to take advantage of this free training.
For questions of any nature, you can call us directly Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm PST.